1. Entertainment

Is Bank of Hollywood Casting Contestants?

By December 15, 2009

Do you want to ask Candy Spelling for money? We don't blame you. E's Bank of Hollywood premiered Monday night and it has an appealing premise in these tough economic times.

The premise: Ordinary Americans make their passionate pitches to get some cash from a "celebrity" panel that includes Tori Spellings' filthy rich mom Candy Spelling.

But is Bank of Hollywood casting now that season one has been filmed? When you visit E's website, it appears that the show is not currently casting new contestants. But even though there are no casting calls advertised at this time, the network has announced a contest called Gimme Bank. They are giving away $10,000 to lucky viewers who upload a video explaining why they deserve some extra cash.

We'll keep you posted on Bank of Hollywood casting news.

Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images

Reality Show Casting Tips:

Comments

December 25, 2009 at 6:58 am
(1) Erica Sloane says:

I would like to try to be a contestant on Bank of Hollywood, however, I have no knowledge or use of something to project a video explaining my quest for the “bank.” Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks for your input and have a happy holiday. Hope you can make mine come true.

Erica

January 4, 2010 at 9:16 pm
(2) Jessica says:

I have an amazing story to share but I don’t have a computer to upload a video of some sort. I would appreciate it if you can share information that can show me or help me with casting bank of Hollywood

January 5, 2010 at 1:44 am
(3) cathy dorsett says:

Hi my name is John I watched your show Monday night and I have been trying to find a loan for my business for the last year now,we live in LAS VEGAS as you know we had alot of forclosers in our state,which means we lost alot of customers,so business is not good if anyone cares to help us out let us know,we own a swimming pool company

January 12, 2010 at 2:53 pm
(4) Tina says:

I would like to be on the show but i have no webcam or camcorder to upload a video of myself and my info.This past year i have been to numerous Dr’s and have alot of bill to pay. I’m still in alot of pain,and am in need of a test to see if i need a hysteretomy thats $1500.00 and the surgery is $4000.00 not including the Dr. fees.I have a bad back also and have been unable to work since 1997,don’t qualify for SSI or medicade.Please help.

January 16, 2010 at 11:50 am
(5) CATINA R. SPURLOCK says:

I WAS IN AUTO ACCIDENT THAT LEFT ME UNABLE TOO WORK AS A CNA/HHA.IT’S BEEN A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ON MY MOTHER WHO’S BEEN A GODSENT.I’M ASKING FOR $50’000.00 TOO GET MY LIFE BACK,GET ONGOING MEDICATIONS/TREATMENT FOR MY NECK&BACK(PAINMGT),GETTING UNPAID ACCRUE MEDICAL BILLS,& TOO,BE ABLE TOO,HELP MY MOTHER WHOM HAS BEEN THERE SINCE,10-21-06.THAT’S WHY I’M ASKING FOR THE AMOUNT.THANXS & GOD BLESS.

January 16, 2010 at 11:58 am
(6) Rebecca says:

I run a totally free/or extremely low cost preschool(Montessori base) for children of working parents. These parents make just above the proverty level but not enough to send their children to a quality preschool. These children are the ones that fall through the crack because they do not qualify for free or reduce cost preschool. I do not recieve an income from this program. I have been doing this for three years and have won an “Quality award” (only 83 out of approx 3000 centers have won this award) for the work that I have done with the school and children. I work outside the center to make a living but what I would like to do is to go back to school and earn my PhD in Early Childhood Administration. I am a single mom with two childrn (honor roll – 97-99 Iowa scores) I can not go back school on a part time income, pay for tuition and raise a family. Can you help me get infront of the “Bank of Hollywood? or connect me with someone who can. Thank you in advance.

January 16, 2010 at 12:23 pm
(7) Kenneth Morgan says:

My name is Kenneth Morgan, I am a disabled vet, I broke my back on active duty in Dec, 1993. On August 30, 2001 I had to have my entire left arm amputated, due to a traumatic work accident. We were moving a building for Atlanta Gas and Light, The building collapsed in on top of me pinning me in the air, my arm had to be amputated to get me out. The liability fell out under worker’s compensation. With my worker’s comp settlement I bought a house trying to rekindle my marriage. Regretably that did’nt work. I am a single father raising my ten year old son. Last year I was forced to sell all the toys I have acquired. To move to Kentucky. I’m not concerned about me, I am currently going to school @ EKU here in Kentucky. I would however like to get my sons toys back. He’s such a treasure. He was racing motocross, and deeply enjoyed riding his four wheeler. He had to make sacrifices that I wish he did not have to make. It would take approximately six thousand dollars to get him set back up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, Lefty

January 25, 2010 at 8:58 pm
(8) keon king says:

Hello my name is keon king I’m 24 I’m not asking for money I’m asking for a chance to be a male model .I love fashion I want to be a model so bad I can taste it every time I buy and new outfit lol the thing is I’m a manager in retail I don’t have the time to start my dreams. I had this passion since I seen skinny man model cause I’m skinny made me feel comfortable in my skin so if u can find it in your heart can u please please please help me …..

Thankyou
Keon king

January 31, 2010 at 1:49 pm
(9) David Lorenz says:

Attention producers ,
You want the most Incredible show ? Want your Viewers to talk about your Show , then I am the real deal ! If ever there was a perfect person to have on your show ( Bank of Hollywood ) I am it !!!
This will be your most talked about episode .
thx
David R. Lorenz

February 1, 2010 at 5:30 pm
(10) kailynn fullerton says:

im 19 and trying to go to school for nursing. all my savings and parents savings went towards my brain surgery once we found out i had a brain tumor and now even more cash is goin to medical bills and medications because i was diagnosed with brain cancer. i really need to be on this show to get my schooling paid for or there is no way i can make it. when will they be casting again?

February 1, 2010 at 10:45 pm
(11) Joann C says:

Is there another way for me to tell my story … like by calling someone or writing a letter.. i would really love to get my mom some help fixing up her home … she’s a really great person who is always putting other first and its time that something is done for her .. she is on a fix income, so she doesnt have the money to fix things… she doesnt want to leave her home but it is falling apart around her … she needs a new roof, inside and out .. the floor is fallin apart to .. and she is always in and out of a wheel chair do to her health ….. would someone please let me know something .. thank you .. Joann C … Jacksonville, fl. …. Noahsmom121707@yahoo.com ….

February 1, 2010 at 11:23 pm
(12) Ciara Velasco says:

My name is Ciara Velasco I am 18 years old I am the oldest of 4 children. I hav no way of sending in a video being that I can’t excatly afford a camera or video recorder. I would like to talk to some about being on your show. I would gladly appreciate a reply to my comment, because I am in great need of money for my college education

February 4, 2010 at 4:09 am
(13) Jovan Zikic says:

My name is Jovan Zikic. I am from Belgrade, Serbia. I am director of folk dance ensemble “LADA”, and I need money to take my ensemble on the 25th Annual Idaho International Dance Festival, Rexburg. Namely, last year the committee of festival invite my group on the festival, but we didn’t find sponsors who will help us to buy plane tickets. So, the committee offer me to invite us this year again and I am trying to find the people of good will to help us this year. You can see our web site http://www.folklada.rs (you can see everything about us, about our program, our tours, you can see our photos and video). I don’t have opportunity to come on your show, but I hope that you will find the way to help us. We asking 20.000 US dollars from you. This is not enough for 16 plane tickets (we will come with 16 persons, that is minimum for a nice performances), but if you help us with this amount of money, we will pay from our own pocket the rest for the plane tickets.
With hope that you will help us that some nice kids from Serbia come to visit United States of America,
thank you in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Jovan Zikic

February 5, 2010 at 7:24 pm
(14) Carolyn says:

I would like to know the rules and would like to find out how to be a contest on bank hollywood. I have a struggling small business story to share, but I’d like to know how to go about it first if interested please contact me. Thank You Surviving Courier

February 7, 2010 at 2:51 pm
(15) michele earnhardt says:

i am single mom of two boys.I work for min.wage but have dine everything from 8 years military, 8 years retail, and 4 years child care and can not get a break enough to buy a home. Last landloard I had really mess up my credit and now paying rent.I need $40,000 to purchase a home for me and my boys. The trailor I’m renting is totaly falling apart and my credit is to bad I can not get anting else.
Please help me and my family it seems like we can not get a break.
michele

February 8, 2010 at 9:26 pm
(16) Hope of America, Inc. says:

Congratulations! You have been recognized as a company in the community that continues to build strong healthy neighborhoods by investing in innovative programs that create smiling faces. Hope of America would like to offer you an opportunity to continue to save lives, fight obesity and participate in the Save-A-Life! Campaign.

H.o.p.e of America, Inc. is committed to helping others pursue and excel while improving the life-style of all ages by encouraging change in individual’s eating habits, promoting physical fitness and healthier behaviors.

Our goal is to reduce obesity, educate, reverse the epidemic of obesity & provide the highest quality of health education through awesome instruction,& wellness programs which include the dynamic sport of Rope Skipping Camps, Workshops, W.i.i.Fit Academy, and Project H.O.P.E. leadership labs.

Everyone benefits & our services are life-changing! This organization plays a major role in reducing health care cost & encouraging people to exercise and stay fit for life.We need your help and would like for you to become a Save-A-Life! partner and sponsor activities for that focuses on wellness awareness, prevention, pro-active health, nutrition or community service initiative.

Your financial and moral support is vital to reversing the epidemic of obesity. As a sponsor, we would like to post your company logo for recognition of support. Give us an opportunity to demonstrate to you that we are worthy of your support through a dynamic, oozing energetic performance. Check us out at http://www.hopeofamerica.net.

Thank you for making this campaign a success! God Bless_

February 10, 2010 at 5:22 am
(17) Geprgene says:

My request is not for myself but rather for the Humanitarian Project that we have run for 12 years. My husband and I have this company Bugz Workshop that provides sustainable employment for the indigenous people currently in South Africa. They make beautiful handmade Butterflies and Dragonflies that are sold around the world and they gain dignity in the process. Each worker feeds 7 – 10 members of their family with that single job.

We would like to extend this project and to build a small factory in Haiti so that we can give the Haitian people a new start at life by giving them jobs. This is a perfect product for them to make. It would cost $100,000.00 to build the factory and train workers to make these beautiful Butterflies and Dragonflies that we sell. Can you tell me how we can become contestants on Bank of Hollywood.

February 10, 2010 at 5:31 am
(18) Georgene says:

February 12, 2010 at 12:05 am
(19) Ula Pierce says:

Hello
I was wondering when is the next casting call for the Bank of Hollywood..I want to apply..Thanks so much for your response in advance…
Ula Pierce

February 27, 2010 at 4:23 am
(20) Roe says:

Hello , I watched your show and I would like to have a chance to request enough money to restore a 1932 Ford .
My husband courted me in this car over 50 years ago, he was in the process of restoring it when he became ill with Leukemia
He wanted so badly to finish this car so that he could drive his Grandchildren around in it. He was a wonderful father and a husband , I would love to be able to fulfill his dream. And I would like to drive it in his honor. And be able to show it off and tell other young couples are story of how we met and our love story , that included this car. Thank You

March 7, 2010 at 11:59 am
(21) Courtney says:

Hello……my friend’s 11 year old son was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma (a juvenile form of cancer) and has been undergoing treatment for some time now. A tumor was removed in his brain. Things were looking much better for him until the headaches began several months ago. We have just found out that the brain tumors have returned. They will raidate to help ease the pain. However, my friend has researched and found there is a natural protocal available to him. She is trying to raise the money now to get started. It is $900 each month
for the first 3 months and then after stabilizati​on it will be lower. Is there any help available for this desperate mother and her son? Please consider. Thank you so much.

March 11, 2010 at 6:13 am
(22) Yolandé says:

Hi
I am a 26 year old lady from South Africa. We always watch your show and really need your help if possible. I really admire you for helping other people and wish I could do the same but we are really strugling. The reason I am writing to you is because I need $67294.75 to pay on our house bond, or we will loose the house and I have been living there all of my life, and we dont have anywhere else to go. My mom and I cant afford our house anymore since my dad past away and even with her working and me working 2 jobs at the moment. I was also planning to get married but had to postpone the wedding for the last 2 years because we cant save enough money, there’s always something that needs to get paid. I would really appreciate it if you could just consider my request.

Thank you for your time.

March 13, 2010 at 9:00 am
(23) Tania Jackson says:

Hi,

I am South African my name is Tania Jackson and I have been accepted into the presigious New York Academy of Dramatic Arts. I have always wanted to be an actress and this is finally my shot the only thing is I need bank of $49 000. I watched your show and was wondering how I could qualify I am currently raising funds but still have a long way to go…I need to start school in New York September 2010 could you help me with BANK???

Thank you to the team for considering my request.

March 13, 2010 at 11:28 pm
(24) R.A.M. says:

According to the rules on “Gimme Bank” that contest was over with Feb 1, 2009. I don’t find anything else saying they will be doing another round of this show. I’m so bummed as I wanted to post a video. You can bet I’ll be watching and waiting for the next opening!

April 4, 2010 at 4:08 pm
(25) Gabriel and Erick says:

Hi my name is Gabriel me and my partner have been wanting and trying to have a child to love and raise our downfall is that we live in florida where we are close to our families but the state will not allow for us to adopt a child but to do a surrogate mother we have done our research and the best possible way is going thru the state of california where both of our names will be listed as the parents to our child we are married and want to settle down with a child we are begging to at least give us a shot and explain our cause thank you. Gabriel and Erick hopkins from jacksonville fl. Grphopkins@gmail.com

April 19, 2010 at 5:18 am
(26) QWMichael says:

No. But now i will. Thanks for that.

April 21, 2010 at 2:37 pm
(27) Oscar Arias says:

Hi
My name is Oscar Arias and i am 19 years old, from san diego. i just graduated high school and am with the girl of my dreams, she is now pregnant with our first child and i would love to do right by her and give her the wedding of her dreams. my only problem is that i am attending med school which is very costly and have been working to try and save but i get less then $150 every two weeks which is barely enough to cover our bills. i would appriciate it very much if the bank of hollywood could help me! i am asking for $10,000 just to get me started so i can get planning her dream wedding… my son is due july 26, 2010 and i would like to suprise her and let her know that i am getting started on planning our wedding so we can soon get married after our childs birth. i would appriciate it if you can get back to me as soon as possible, thank you.

April 25, 2010 at 11:09 am
(28) Kenneth enumah says:

hi am enumah kenneth from Africa,i was very happy when i saw your show on E tv…it motivated and encouraged me in many ways. i never believed such help could be given out to the less privileged in the society
Am a forex trader and i have been trading for some while now,i happen to find discover the best way to trade forex and i have been making steady income in this business but due to the fact that i have low capital on my forex account my trades are mostly cancelled but even at this i still do good. but to become really successful i need more capital to take courageous trade.please i need $7000 to boost my account and in less time i assure you of my great success.

April 25, 2010 at 11:12 am
(29) Kenneth enumah says:

Am a forex trader and i have trading for some while now,i happen to find out the best way to trade forex and i have been making steady income in this business but due to the fact that i have low capital on my forex account my trades are mostly cancelled but even with this i still do well. but to become really successful i need more capital to take courageous trade.please i need $7000 to boost my account
and also i want to go into training the society and to boost their knowledge about forex.

April 25, 2010 at 11:13 am
(30) Kenneth says:

hi am enumah kenneth from Nigeria,Africa.i was very happy when i saw your show on E tv…it motivated me and encouraged me in many ways. i never believed such help could be given out to the less privileged in the society
Am a forex trader and i have trading for some while now,i happen to find out the best way to trade forex and i have been making steady income in this business but due to the fact that i have low capital on my forex account my trades are mostly knocked out but even with this i still do go. but to become really successful i need more capital to take courageous trade.please i need $7000 to boost my account
Also if need be i will send you my forex account statement so u can see for yourself my success so far

April 28, 2010 at 5:27 am
(31) fikile cynthia zungu says:

oh i love this show its making lives change a lot,sometimes when i watching it i wish i was there myself bcs really i don feel good abt myself i don like myself im too fat and i don have self confidence i don even have enough strenght to b in a relationship bcs i think im not worth it im just fat, i would like to loose weight ive tried eveerything i can but nothing seems to work instead imy body gets thicker and thicker whe n i do excercises; i think if i can get a surgery i can b a happy person before i get out of time.

May 23, 2010 at 6:22 am
(32) kouongni says:

I’m an African girl from Cameroon and i really love your TV show because it make me see how some people like Jessica and her band care about the becoming of those that they don’t even know and i really appreciate that and that’ why I’m asking you(all of you) to help me produce and realize my scenario because i have a talent and as Cameroon is one of the poor cinematographic country in Africa that’ why i ca,me to you to find help and i can’t give any prize because i don’t know how it may cost bye

May 27, 2010 at 12:31 pm
(33) Saima says:

Hi!
My name is Saima and i am 16 years old. I am from Lithuania. I have a biggest dream. Its a travel. I wish one day visit USA. All my life i feel like i with one foot in the USA. Then I saw your TV Show realize its my chanse;) I can`t visit USA becouse I didn’t have enough money for this travel. It is really expensive for my family… I would appreciate if your give my a chanse visit USA.
From the heart, Saima
s.kuzminskaite@hotmail.com

July 21, 2010 at 6:22 pm
(34) rebecah says:

I’ve been doin hair since i was 16yrs old. I just graduated cosmetology school april of this year. I want to open my own salon and i need $15,000 to do so… I have already invested in equipment also the director of my school gave me 3 hair dryers. I still need money for other equipment and other expenses… I am a single mother of 2 and I would like to comfortably support my family for life. My last job was a factory that i worked at for almost 8 yrs went bankrupt and closed their doors. this was devastating so I want to have the advantage to control my money. thank you!! =)

August 2, 2010 at 9:42 am
(35) Afrodita says:

Lo so che non potrò mai partecipare a questo bellissimo “amore per le persone”, ma vi dico una cosa. Io ho bisogno di una cosa di una sola cosa. ho bisogno di aiuto, e siccome so che voi non potete darlo a me, datelo alle persone che lo meritano veramente. Guardo sto programma e mi piace. siete grandi. magari in italia avessimo questo.ma…è troppo… per l’italia.qui si puo solo sperare di poter pagare le bollette di casa e l’affitto. e di poter trovare un lavoro sottopagato. vivo qui da 20 anni, potrei anche andarmene se non pensassi che oramai non so neanche io dove sta la mia vita. Vi adoro.SIETE GRANDI.

October 2, 2010 at 10:46 am
(36) naaminieli Obura says:

call me Naami,i am a director of New Paradigm Community Based Organization,i am writing this from a village in Kenya where i work with the community.
It is unfortunate that in my community the aged widow are left to die with no one to care for them. they sleep in falling houses and those who have roof over their heads are living in absolute dirt,isolation and starvation.The Org.has so far rescued 12 women,we clean and supply food for them.
the reward should be given to this Org so that we can build a center or home for this wonderful old women.The Org.has clips and photos to Shaw what and how we work,let me know how i can get them to you immediately.
thank you.

October 23, 2010 at 10:39 pm
(37) gabriela says:

Hola mi nombre es gabriela y veo siempre el programa aunque mucho no entiendo por que no se hablar ingles pero se que pueden ayudar a mucha gente a cumplir sus suenos o a curar sus enfermedades, yo hace 3 anos estoy viviendo en indonesia. Vinimos a aqui a trabajar para poder hacer la casa a nuestros hijos y aun es imposible cada. Ves esta todo muy caro y vivir en un pais 90% musulman otro idioman otras culturasN costumbreN comidas con 2 ninos de 3 y 4 anos ya no aguanto mas si me podrian ayudar. 100.000 para hacer mi casa y pomer un negosio asi vuelvo a mi pais con mi familia ke mis hijos no conocen (argentina) dede ya muchas gracias gabriela.

November 18, 2010 at 12:52 am
(38) luisa patricia garrido says:

También yo tengo una historia que contar pero no tengo el equipo para grabar, actualmente, me encuentro en una crisis por las muchas deudas que tengo, tengo un anehelo de crear una microempresa como un restaurant pero no cuento con capital o dinero para llevar mi proyecto acabo. será posible que el banco me prestará ese dinero, para llevar acabo mi proyecto y poder sobreponerme a esta mala situación por lo que estoy atravezando? o tambien realizar una franquicia con la empresa pan con todo aqui en colombia no hay pero para eso se necesita mucho dinero el cual no tengo. Agradezco a ustedes cualquier respuesta gracias. Luisa

November 20, 2010 at 5:18 pm
(39) Juan Barreto says:

Hola mi nombre es Juan Barreto ante nada un saludos para todos me gustaria compartir con ustedes un pequeño sueño que deseo que se cumpla, en realidad soy de Asunción,Paraguay tengo 22 años soy universitario me encanta la musica ejecuto guitarra y lo que mas anhelo es poder tener una Guitarrra Gibson Les Paul aca en mi pais es dificil de conseguir y mi siuación económica no da para poder comprarlo o mandar traer de EE.UU. Yo no pido una X sumas de dólares lo que me encataria que me dieran de todo corazón es que me regalen esa hermosa guitarra que fabrican los norteamericanos que es la mejor del mundo y soy fanaticos de los Guns N Roses son los mejores de todos los tiempos y me gusta el guitarrista Slash lo aprecio mucho como persona es un buen guitarrista… Solo quiero para mi guitarra Gibson se que ustedes me van a poder dar no pido una suma millonaria solo esa guitarra y algun dia se los voy a compesar y que dios los bendigas Un saludo a Bank of Hollywod y VIVA EE.UU… ojalá algun dia pueda conocer ese hermoso país…

December 4, 2010 at 12:08 pm
(40) GLORIA LOZANO REYES says:

No se ingles, vivo en Colombia . Desearia poder tener participacion en el reality “BANK OF HOLLIWOOD” para pedir dinero y poder colocar un refugio para animales : perros y gatos en mi ciudad, donde son cruelmente maltratados y mueren en la calle. ayudenmen. como hago para hacerlo?? Gracias

December 13, 2010 at 10:33 am
(41) Grethel says:

Soy de costa rica, no se hablar ingles y quisiera saber como puedo participar para pedir dinero mi deseo es poder ir a la universidad pero no tengo los recursos economicos para pagar el estudio

December 29, 2010 at 4:15 am
(42) nolene says:

hi. i don’t know if u guys give money to people in fiji so i wont mention my problems…but i was hoping if you guys could help my aunt in san fran… they are in desperate need for money they almost got kicked out of the house couz they couldn’t affordthe rent. my cousins go 2 bed empty stomach. my uncle works so hard bt the money is spent on rent n bills. they just had water shut down because the bill is over due. plizif there is a way you guys could give em couple a grands to pay off the bills and to buy food..
love nolene
fiji

January 10, 2011 at 6:41 pm
(43) geraldine says:

ola soy de peru no se si me pueden ayudar con 3000 dolares para poder operarme de un problema respiratorio
si me pudioeran ayudar comunicarse con este numero
017780352
muchisimas grasias

January 22, 2011 at 1:26 am
(44) Ginger Calderón says:

Hi, Congratulations for your program.! Is very important that you are for making the dreams become true..my dream is to get a house which I bought when a I was working in the last year, but thanks to the bad action by an ex-girlfriend of mi boyfriend who made that the enterprise where I worked I was fired..! = ( without any reason she did…that sorprised to me very much because the next day was going to be my birthday..so I lost my job, tha was in August 27 2010 until now I can’t get a job is so hard here in my country and
I think to the rest of the world, so I need your help..I don’t wanna miss my house which maybe could be get it in May 2011 only if I pay it the another half.. please.! Help tu become my dream true, this house is for my family I mean My Mom and brothers.. Here you are my cellphone: 59391244270 My name is Ginger Calderón..I from Guayaquil- Ecuador
God bless yoy forever..and thank you very much

January 24, 2011 at 9:24 am
(45) Evy says:

Hello .. I’m from Costa Rica, see your program and want to know my dream Andos years ago I bought my house was a dream of 10 years with my husband but now we have been unable to pay we are about to lose and lose our money and stay homeless, we are a family with two children and need the help of $ 185,000 to pay our house and get out of debt …. God continue to bless them so they can continue to help as many families as far … I hope to see my comment before the bank takes us out of the house

January 29, 2011 at 9:49 pm
(46) joan noemi villanueva vega says:

hi.. my english is so poor.. i need your help to.. i have a little bussines from cyber cafe internet.. and that only help to pay somethings My husband works in a fishing company in which they are reducing their staff. what I need is the amount of $ 10,000 to build my own house .. since I live in an area of the house of my parents with my small business. I have something saved for the building but I still have and can not borrow because we must pay for the education of my little 6 year old son and I have a small 1 year did not dedicate the time I wanted for my full time job Internet in the cabin,I would be eternally grateful to help give me a house for my children .. thanks … thanks..