1. Entertainment

Jersey Shore Season 2 News

By January 22, 2010

Jersey Shore star SnookiJersey Shore Season 2 is definitely going to happen, the show's breakout star Snooki told talk show host Wendy Williams. But it's still not clear if the original cast will be back.

"There's definitely going to be a season two," Snooki said during an interview that aired Friday. "I don't know if they're going to bring us back or if they're going to bring another cast back...I feel like if they cast another cast, it's not gonna be the same. Because I feel like they're gonna try and outdo us, so it's gonna be fake."

Take a quiz to find out how much you remember about season one.

Even if MTV does decide to go with a new group of roommates for Jersey Shore season 2, we probably haven't seen the last of Snooki on reality TV. The pint-sized "princess of Poughkeepsie" wants to get her own dating reality show called Snookin for Love. "It's in my mind, and I'm trying to get it into all of the producers minds to get me Snookin For Love," she said. "I got offers from other networks but I can't because I'm MTV's little baby."

More Jersey Shore News:
Jersey Shore Reunion Questions Answered

Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

Comments

January 22, 2010 at 11:23 am
(1) Chelsea says:

I absolutley LOVE the jersey shore with the oringinal cast if season 2 does not have the original cast i wont watch it because the first cast is real and no one can do it like them.

January 23, 2010 at 10:35 pm
(2) Rocco says:

I don’t see how they can use the same cast in a second season. These people are celebrities now, if they do a second season and go out in the town and to the clubs, people will recognize them and will not treat them like regular people.

January 24, 2010 at 12:29 pm
(3) Lana(: says:

okay so i hope hope hope they make a second season with the same cast…like angelina doesn’t even need to be in it as long as its ….sammy,jwow,snooki,VINNY,ronnie,paulyd,+mike.I LOVE LOVE THEM SO MUCH….if last thursdays was their final goodbyes i swear i will cry.i love the jersey shore& i am praying they do a second season with the same cast.

January 26, 2010 at 6:59 pm
(4) johnny g says:

i deffinely think they should make a season 2 but not with the same cast they should bring new ppl in on the show that js how i see it. they the old cast already killed it they should bring in new cast so we can kill it

February 27, 2010 at 2:12 pm
(5) Keim :) says:

I really really really love jersey shore it is like the best show ever!!!!! I love the people that did th 1st show like nobody in the 2nd show will do the fist pump like Vinny. And no1 get as many gurls as Mike he is like my idol he is the best and i also have a full time job 4 u if hattin is ur occupation hahahaaaa!!! Sammy is like the sweatest person ever<3. Jwoww is the hotest toughest gurl ever!!! Snooki is so so so funny and brave like when she was dancing on the boardwalk by herself n when she beat mike up with the blow up hammer hahahahaaa!!!Ronnie is like the buffest guy coolest guy eveerrrr!!!! And last but not least Pauly D is the best DJ ever he enspired me to be a DJ when i get older!!!! This show was sooo exciting please dont get another crew because like me or none of my friends will watch it again n im sure alot of ther people wont either!!!!

March 30, 2010 at 7:19 pm
(6) Reality junky says:

This show really grew on me. There’s something about it that I find strangely entertaining, while I can’t exactly put my finger on it.

July 8, 2010 at 10:15 am
(7) Tiffanie says:

FIST PUMP!!!! Hahaa i love the Jersey Shore! I live in New Orleans… and were not like them but we LOVE to have fun and do things our way here! so i can relate! Jersey shore you ROCK! :)