1. Entertainment

TLC's One Big Happy Family Will Be Back in the Summer

By February 10, 2010

One Big Happy FamilyI have great news for fans of TLC's reality show One Big Happy Family!

I know you were concerned when the show stopped airing after only six episodes, but TLC has plans to bring back the Coles family next summer.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, TLC has picked up 12 new episodes, which will begin airing in June.

One Big Family Family follows an obese family of four who are trying to lose weight without the help of experts.

Comments

February 10, 2010 at 9:25 pm
(1) kendra says:

Thanks, I was wondering what happened with the Cole Family…I love the show!!!

February 23, 2010 at 11:52 am
(2) RC says:

Ireally like the Cole family and I hope they are able to achieve their goals collectively and individually. These people are just like family and you want to see them succeed. It’s not easy contrary to popular belief (skinny people) losing weight is one of the hardest task to achieve but with family support I think they’re going to do very well.

February 23, 2010 at 3:57 pm
(3) margaret says:

I love the Cole family to. They are so real!!

February 24, 2010 at 2:08 pm
(4) Philise Coggins says:

I was wondering what happened to the show. I was ready to watch every episode. I know they will do well as long as they keep God first.

February 24, 2010 at 8:37 pm
(5) Deana says:

I’m glad to see it will be back. My family really enjoyed watching this show and haven’t been able to find it.
Thanks TLC

March 3, 2010 at 7:22 pm
(6) Landa says:

Please bring them back! I miss them already!

March 6, 2010 at 5:11 pm
(7) Tamekia says:

YES!!!! I was thinking that it was off for GOOD… and that would have benn BAD! Yes I will put on my DVR 4show!!! This family ROCKS!!!! xoxox

March 9, 2010 at 2:09 pm
(8) Soon2BDiva says:

I had this show programmed into my phone to remind me to watch, but it was airing at the same time as the biggest loser, so I set my tv to record this program and I would watch this show after the biggest loser went off……..well, I went to watch it one night and another show was programmed on my dvr instead, I was so disappointed……I love weight loss shows as I am in the middle of a diet and exercise program myself, so to watch others accomplish their goals in quit inspiring to me to accomplish my goals. So I am so happy to hear they will be back on in June, by then, biggest loser will be off until Sept. and I won’t have to dvr the program, I can just watch it. Thanks for letting us know.

March 28, 2010 at 2:45 pm
(9) Peachie says:

Thank goodness they are coming back. I have had some not so choice words for TLC. I taped them every week and then nothing. I had given up but today decided to search again.

I love the spirit and carmeraderie of this remarkable family. I was motivated to join their “club”.

Thanks Latoya for the update. You made my day.

March 29, 2010 at 9:23 pm
(10) ilovecandace says:

I love this show and am very happy tlc is bringing them back. its refreshing to see a regular family, one that doesn’t make a lot of money doing normal family type activities working to lose weight.

April 26, 2010 at 12:08 pm
(11) Susan says:

We happened to go out to eat yesterday in Charlotte and were greeted by a huge film crew and the Cole parents out to eat. It was neat but I don’t see how people can say they forget the cameras were there.

May 8, 2010 at 1:13 am
(12) Tina says:

This family really got me motivated in losing weight for myself. It is definitely a struggle at the age of 34 with two kids now, but when I saw them get on the scale and lose and how happy they were it truly gave me inspiration. Thanks Cole family and I will be happy to see you soon!

May 30, 2010 at 2:05 pm
(13) Cristy says:

Thank you for bringing this show back. I just started watching it and love it. I am trying to loose weight and it is wonderful to see a family helping each other as I have no back up myself. It is so inspirational…you go Coles!!

June 1, 2010 at 9:37 pm
(14) Kiki says:

This show is great! They keep it real. Keep up the good work.
God bless you all!

July 11, 2010 at 7:08 pm
(15) cc says:

i love this show i hope it stays on so we can continue to see their progress,love it.