1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Mojito's Restaurant of Brooklyn, NY Featured on Kitchen Nightmares

By February 25, 2010

Mojito restaurant on Kitchen NightmaresMojito Cuban Cuisine restaurant of Brooklyn, NY is the latest restaurant to get a dose of Gordon Ramsay's reality on Fox's Kitchen Nightmares.

Mojito's is a Cuban restaurant owned by married couple Kata and Marcelo. The couple moved to Brooklyn seven years ago to make their dream of owning their own restaurant a reality. But now their marriage -- and their restaurant -- are in serious trouble.

If you're interested in dining at Mojito's after watching tonight's Kitchen Nightmares, here's the address and contact info for the restaurant:

Mojito Cuban Cuisine
275 Park Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205-2566
(718) 797-3100
Website: www.mojitocubancuisine.com

Comments

February 25, 2010 at 9:30 pm
(1) Toten says:

Did you even watch the episode? They are not married, they have been divorced for 2 years. Maybe you could actually say something about what you “saw”.

February 25, 2010 at 9:32 pm
(2) Yoman says:

Separated Totehead … not divorced.

February 25, 2010 at 9:37 pm
(3) Psychikos says:

Looks like Chef Ramsay knows what he’s talking about but will the owners learn to live with each other.
Click my profile to blog

February 25, 2010 at 9:55 pm
(4) armyman says:

whatever they are, hope there sleeping with each other

February 25, 2010 at 10:01 pm
(5) A says:

She is Hot!

February 25, 2010 at 10:03 pm
(6) keith says:

are they together again! i missed the ending!

February 25, 2010 at 10:16 pm
(7) princeass says:

Funny totehead made a comment insinuating the blogher didn’t watch the show, yet was completely wrong… Good job on the sarcastic b s irony

February 25, 2010 at 10:37 pm
(8) Vag Potter says:

My tivo cut off the ending. Did they get back together?

February 25, 2010 at 10:48 pm
(9) optimist says:

yeah they got back on the rails toward loving together because they worked out how to work together – not a bad precription for the partnership which marriage is meant to be if it works

February 25, 2010 at 10:50 pm
(10) dpat says:

Their website doesn’t work. My guess is this place fails.

February 25, 2010 at 10:54 pm
(11) winterstone says:

The website for the restaurant is overwelmed and crashed… the restaurant is still in business and the latest reviews (saw several from 1/10/10 – 2/13/10 and they all rave about the place.

February 25, 2010 at 11:12 pm
(12) RamseyGordon says:

They are married idiot. The’ve been separated for 2 years.

February 25, 2010 at 11:18 pm
(13) Gordo says:

Did they mend things and move back in together? Damn DVR cut out because of awful Idol.

February 25, 2010 at 11:46 pm
(14) Ted Danson says:

It looks like the indeed got back together. For those who missed the ending, they showed Marcelo clearing off a prep table before cutting to a scene focused on the kitchen doors. From within the kitchen you could clearly hear the sounds pots and pans falling to the floor combined with a faint sounds of Kata exclaiming, Oh Marcelo, atásquelo en mi asno, usted bestia!

February 26, 2010 at 2:38 am
(15) Ralph Macchio says:

Ted Danson, well done. I wish it had, but I don’t think that made it on the air even in a language other than English.

So did anyone actually see the end of the show to see if they got back together, or did Idol ruin it for all of us with DVRs?

February 26, 2010 at 3:00 am
(16) MzBurn says:

I luv Idol but damn I hate missing the end of Kitchen Nightmares

February 26, 2010 at 10:40 am
(17) Jer465 says:

This show has devolved into a farce that is equal parts soap opera, family therapy, and a grade-school math refresher. The restaurants have just become a backdrop for the drama. Every episode is the same: confusion, desperation, denial, defensiveness, eventual acceptance, acquienscence and ultimate relief and joy. If you’ve never seen the UK version of the show, it’s worth the price of the DVD set to see how the show was originally conceived (If nothing else, there isn’t nearly as much crying). Our US version is embarassing by comparison, with an endless parade of caricatures for restaurant owners. It serves to reinforce the British view of Americans as emotional, egotistical, and arrogant; people who would rather save face than save their livelihood. I’m done watching ‘Restaurant Intervention’ with your host Dr. Phil Ramsay.

February 26, 2010 at 11:02 am
(18) tino says:

they’re in fact NOT back together (they got back together very briefly this summer but that ended).. I know people who work at the tand have met both katarina and marcelo.

February 26, 2010 at 12:35 pm
(19) Mike Hawke says:

I heard they closed the restaurant to get into the plumbing business. I think it’s called Marcello’s Pipe Cleaning.

February 26, 2010 at 11:07 pm
(20) tania martelly says:

this place severs food like i am in haiti. it has such a good atmosphere & beautiful people. the people that work here treat you like family & ohh the drinks i’m an island girl so when i crave an island drink like for instance a coconut mojoitos its ohh soooo good it feels like the best coco-mojotio in the world im glad my girlfriend intorduced me to this place.. I LOVE THIS PLACE INCASE YOU COULDN’T TELL

March 4, 2010 at 12:23 pm
(21) RICHMODOE says:

I THINK ITS FUNNY AS HELL BUT I SAW THIS COMING A MILE AWAY…MARCELO GOT ARRESTED IN BROOKLYN FOR HITTING KATALINA…HER REAL FULL NAME IS MARIA KATALINA ARIAS….THO I DONT LIKE WOMEN BEATERS ONE BIT…WE ALL SEEN THIS COMING I THINK…AND THE SHOW KINDA BLEW UP HER SPOT BY SAYING SHE ALSO LIVES UPSTAIRS FROM THE DAMN RESTAURANT..LOL

May 22, 2010 at 8:50 am
(22) rachael evans says:

Went to Mojito’s while visiting my son in Brooklyn. By far the worst food I have ever had in a restaurant. I ordered the Center Cut Pork Chops, I ate part of one and just could not eat the other. Tough as leather. I should have sent it back but I did not say anything. My husband and son ordered the ribs and the meat was falling off the bone, pretty good but my meal was awful. Ramsay would have tossed them and cussed alot.