1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Basketball Wives: Who are the "Wives" on This VH1 Reality Show?

By April 11, 2010

Basketball Wives photoVH1's new reality series Basketball Wives premieres tonight at 10.  The series follows seven women who are either married to,  formerly married to, or currently dating  an NBA player. But which NBA stars are these ladies linked to? Here's a quick look:

• Jennifer Williams is the wife of Eric Williams
  • Evelyn Lozada is the ex-fiance of Antoine Walker
  • Mesha O'Neal is the wife of Jermaine O'Neal
  • Royce Reed is the mother of Dwight Howard's son.
  • Faith Rain is the girlfriend of Udonis Haslem
  • Shaunie O'Neal is the ex-wife of Shaquille O'Neal

Shaq's ex-wife Shaunie (the divorce was finalized just this month) is the executive producer of Basketball Wives. VH1 says these ladies will shed some light on what it's really like to be the wife of an NBA baller. Let the groupie bashing begin!

After the show, tell us what you thought of  Basketball Wives in the comments.

Comments

April 11, 2010 at 10:33 pm
(1) rexx says:

All birds, arguing and fightin each other, throwin drinks, and they call themselves women, please

April 11, 2010 at 10:40 pm
(2) Sweet n' Sexy says:

I know that’s right.. They look like a bunch of stuck up azz girls. They need to leave Royce alone picking on her because she is being herself. So what she’s outgoing, she’s beautiful and her hair is real. Royce and Gloria you don’t need to be in that so called group. They are all bitter divorced women who can’t keep their man. Do You Royce and Gloria!!! Do you!!!

April 11, 2010 at 10:44 pm
(3) MrzJK says:

ALL DRAMA from a bunch over indulged whiners. Looks like a bunch of “Mean Girl” cat fight BS. I watched to be nosy but I doubt if I’ll be watching again.

April 11, 2010 at 10:56 pm
(4) cutecamy says:

This will be interesting to watch. Royce, be urself just remember ur a mother and evelyn seems to be toxic towards Royce.

April 11, 2010 at 11:36 pm
(5) lavergne says:

That’s just it–they are acting like women. There is a big difference between women and ladies.

April 12, 2010 at 12:12 am
(6) courts says:

how are they basketball wives when only one is married?

April 12, 2010 at 12:32 am
(7) blkqeen says:

okay so evelyn and the other girls really seem to be dogging rocye when they started off has jump offs and groupies they just old now. and look older than than their age all that make up YUK

April 12, 2010 at 1:56 am
(8) jen says:

Stop bashing this women. i love the show..Royce i’m not so sure about her.

April 12, 2010 at 2:31 am
(9) Cheryl Mitchell says:

Please tell me again what this show is about because I thought it was about the wives and this about a some stuck up, use to be’s, back stabbing, box of rocks groupies. Please start over with the show. Rename it 1st. Get some real women 2nd or just give up. this is a hot mess!!!!

April 12, 2010 at 8:10 am
(10) Fabulous says:

I think the show is fabulous! I enjoyed watching the behind thescenes of the wives, and it reveals that they are just like any other chich clique’. I especially like the realness that Evelyn portrays – She is a real woman and I like her swag.

April 12, 2010 at 12:25 pm
(11) Shouldbeworking says:

It looks as though this group was all they could find that is crazy enough to let every jump-off, groupie, and professional gold-digger with more access to their lives. Especially, the wife and the fiance. The fiance said her man is not like the others…HONEY, THEY ARE ALL DOGS! If a dude working @ McDonalds can cheat on his lady..so can your NBA player, don’t be so naive.

April 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm
(12) Ally says:

It looks like it’s gonna be catty from time to time but I thought it was ok and I hate reality tv. It’s kinda interesting to see how these women live and how they deal with cheating, groupies and etc. It’s just crazy how women who really dont like each other pretend to be “friends”. They are all nice looking ladies so it makes me wonder why their men stray? Behind closed doors they must be kinda difficult or either the hubbies just dont know how to be a man and not cheat. I feel bad for Royce b/c lets be honest her behavior is not one of a 29 yr old! I guess she still wanna be wild but when you shaking your but like jello in front of cameras and the public you cant get mad when the word “hoe”, groupie, or golddigger is thrown around.

April 12, 2010 at 2:05 pm
(13) Tramp says:

I’m sorry but Suzie looks like a man…. I was trying to determine if she was hiding an adam’s apple but could not tell b/c of her giraffe neck… O well…. And Eveyln is a bitter whore….

April 12, 2010 at 2:36 pm
(14) Phenomena says:

Royce is a straight up hoodrat stripper smacking another woman’s behind and taking off her pants! That’s not cool! I agree with Shouldbeworking on Gloria I think that she is so naive especially after seeing what her own sister, Laura, did to Shaunie behind her back. And Tramp maybe Suzie is a he-she ;o

April 12, 2010 at 6:33 pm
(15) Kiesha says:

I dont understand the show why do they have ex wives and babymoma on the set i dont understand err body tryin to make sum money ….

April 12, 2010 at 8:16 pm
(16) keisha d says:

The show is too too snoodie…the women are pretend to mre than they are n not being themselves. Ur rite y is da ex wives n da not even a wife on the show. Its ok for u to be urself but royce its alil old to be dancing like she is on player club n she has a kid. Tht not motherly or gud role model for her kid. The show wants to be boogi but evry1 is lukn very fake.

April 14, 2010 at 9:09 pm
(17) ShortyStuffATL says:

The show is a hot mess. I want to see the good and bad of REAL basketball wives. I do believe that all of them where golddiggers in the past because if you see most of these men, HELL, nobody would give them the time of day…GOOGLE THEM YUK!!!! I’m not mad at Royce because these guys know what most of these women where about before they stuck it in. Royce get yours…keep doing you…his fault. He laid down too. If his mommy didn’t teach him then O’Well!!

April 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm
(18) mabctown says:

My God the ultimate of ALL reality shows!!! We APPLAUD YOU WOMEN!! You are awesome wowen of integrity. We applaud you we applaud your cause and strength!! God Bless and STrengthen You for the rude awakening!!! This is your time and season to aid all women

April 18, 2010 at 10:47 pm
(19) Robert DeVaughn says:

I think the show is stupid!!!! Wives? You only have like two real wives. Maybe the name should be different. Why is Shaq’s ex wife even on this. She doesn’t want to be married to him, but wants to get all the perks from being married to him. Golddigger? Dwight Howard’s baby mother? She not even a wife. Half of them are not even married, so why is the show called NBA Wives

April 19, 2010 at 12:44 am
(20) Penny Johnson says:

It’s a hot, stinky, dog mess! Not real relationship just groupie drama !

April 19, 2010 at 2:33 am
(21) brookes says:

I like the show keep it real but some women r too stuck up. If u have some drama we will watch it

April 19, 2010 at 3:07 am
(22) paul says:

groupie love show

April 19, 2010 at 11:01 am
(23) star says:

all those bithes are washed and eric whatevers wife really needs to take out those dam contacts and she look like a man only one pretty is shaunie

April 19, 2010 at 11:07 am
(24) star says:

the one with the blonde hair look like a man and her forehead is mad big and why did she have glitter eyeshadow

April 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm
(25) Jack says:

That one girls husband Eric Williams, besides having huge teeth, isn’t listed on any NBA roster. In the words of Keenan Thomson from SNL “What up with that?”

April 19, 2010 at 8:23 pm
(26) destiny says:

shortystuff atl u are soooooooo right i google all of them and these men have to know these women are about money cuz there pictures tell it all only dude that’s cute is gloria

April 19, 2010 at 9:07 pm
(27) Marcus says:

I’m a man, & I watch the show sometimes just to see what’s going on in the WOMAN-HOOD. The issues and the complaints with men are not much different from most wives I’ve talked to. Really, um just trying to learn what the complaints are when a woman finally finds a “FOYNE” black man with lots of money. I’m learning that “FOYNE” and “MONEY” are what’s causing the problems. I didn’t know a foyne black man with that kind of money could be a problem, let some sistaz tell it.

I will also be watching for how Shaq’s ex-wife will get revenge on Shaq sense she has already signed a “confidentiality” agreement about their business.

April 20, 2010 at 12:37 am
(28) pamela says:

I do love the show, however the wives, fiance’s & girlfiends should not be mad @ the grupie women after their men, every body’s looking for a come up, just like they did, sometimes you have to pay to play, unfortunetly for the wives the balls was bouncing in many others courts if you feel what I’m saying, & if they couldn’t stand the heat, they shoulda stayed on the side line, instead of center court!

April 20, 2010 at 1:47 pm
(29) ladyzo says:

LEAVE ROYCE ALONE!! She is not fony like the others or stuck up or bitter. Envy and strife. What is going wrong with tight girlfriend relationships? Just haters now. so sad so sorry.

April 20, 2010 at 4:12 pm
(30) Melinda Juhasz says:

All those girls on the show are jealous of Royce!
She is cute and real, don’t need a team of SAtylist to make her beautiful, unlike the other girls on the show.

April 20, 2010 at 4:42 pm
(31) A J says:

I am from L.A. Calif. I feel great about these Black women being married or dating Black Basketball players because in L.A. like Kobe they hate Black women and would never marry them they only talk to Mexican women or White women and marry them only. They obviously forgot that their mothers are Black. So I appauld the women and the Black Basketball players for at least dating or marrying women who are like their moms.

April 20, 2010 at 6:29 pm
(32) Dee says:

Don’t git me wrong they are all sexy but people will do any thing for money mining putting your life on tv

April 21, 2010 at 2:25 pm
(33) Mi Mi says:

I like the show, its just as entertaining as the other “Housewives Show”, if not more. Do your thing Shaunie; Shaq needs to take a sit back where? Back there, bye boy!

April 22, 2010 at 12:08 am
(34) buttah says:

They always stress about being a groupie but they r groupies that got traded for a younger group now they r bitter. If they weren’t groupies they would have all had jobs instead of trying to make money off these men. They had their turn let the new recruits play

April 25, 2010 at 12:29 pm
(35) Thelma says:

I do not evenlyn she is such a bitch And who the hell is she she is a goupie also!!!! She needs a life

April 26, 2010 at 12:33 am
(36) multimilli says:

They just a bunch of groupies who made it

April 26, 2010 at 12:33 am
(37) Kim Biedscheid says:

How about calling it Basketball Whores. There is one wife on the whole show and she’s holding on to her relationship by a thread. Then there are a whole bunch of tag alongs who need to get a life.

April 27, 2010 at 5:42 pm
(38) Courtney N says:

I believe that all of these women (except for royce) are very childish, stuck up, and have low self esteem. Poor royce only wants to have friends and they are taking advantage of that. If i could i would tell royce 2 stay true 2 herself and don’t let those BITTER OLD
women change her into a “SHE-DEVIL” like them.

April 27, 2010 at 6:27 pm
(39) Soraya says:

Wow! Are these women serious? Confronting an alleged groupie, throwing drinks on other women so not cool. Tuned in twice there was nothing interesting about any of these women. One of the women owned a shoe store, do any of the other women have something going aside from a rich guy?

April 27, 2010 at 7:27 pm
(40) Deborah says:

I think Royce needs to go to Monique’s Charm school. Why was she dancing like that for Evelyns party. That was like for a stripper party for the guys not for the ladies. Royce, charm school is calling tone it done. I know she loves the attention, but you can get attention in a positive way not negative.

April 28, 2010 at 1:33 pm
(41) coco says:

Evenlyn is stupid. Talking about she got the ring when she getting played. Girl plz.

April 28, 2010 at 7:33 pm
(42) busystarr says:

Ladies get lives if your husbands don’t
appreciate you that’s their lost.

April 29, 2010 at 5:43 pm
(43) it's a pleasure says:

I like the show for a comedy/drama, all they need is NeeNee from Housewifes ATL and they can have more drama. Reality shows are coming on because we are noisey and want to get inside thier world for a few hours. I’m just glad the majority of the women are black and not white. I thought the athletes preferred white woman. These women are beautiful, nice shapes and for the most part they have class. So, Dig for the gold ladies men dig all the time for our gold

April 29, 2010 at 11:56 pm
(44) yolanda says:

the show is called basketball wives were is the wives all i see is a bunch of fake wanna be females with too much time on their hands and i dont like the way they treat royce bunch of stuck up bougie women

May 1, 2010 at 4:59 am
(45) L Dub says:

This show should be called “Gold diggers who made it” not basketball wives

May 1, 2010 at 3:13 pm
(46) Sue says:

This show is a joke! Why is it that Jennifer Williams who thinks she is above everyone, like she is all that confronting a groupie and getting into it with her. Have some class check your man because believe me while you are trying to check plastic surgery I bet there are hundreds besides her. And maybe you may meet your match if you check the wrong one. Evelyn move on. Royce do you, don’t let them unhappy suppose to be women change you. Shaunie please don’t step to the other ladies level. You seem to be real just keep it real.

May 2, 2010 at 9:22 am
(47) Itsmeb**ch%$!!!!! says:

These ladies are like any other woman, just got money and on tv. Most feales are catty, and I am a female so I know. These women just full of drama and jennifer why you think you so cute with your big a** nose? And evelyn STOP hatin on royce.. just because she not old, bitter, and sad don’t mean you gotta hate on her. Shaunie you cool girl. Gloria I like you but dont think that what happened to these other ladies marriages cant happen to you, you need to stop thinkin that your man will never cheat on you cuz those be the ones that cheat everytime. And Jennifer again—– look at you dats y he cheatin on you, don’t get it twisted boo boo you aint fine. Royce, girl you got haters, keep doin you. You young at heart and free and these bitches just hatin.. get you some real friends baby cuz dem hoes aint it. So i will be tunin in again so I can see who else gone piss me off… Good day ladies

May 2, 2010 at 9:49 pm
(48) LADY T says:

I THINK ALL BUT GLORIA, SHAUNIE AND ROYCE LOOK LIKE MEN.

May 3, 2010 at 1:03 am
(49) whocares says:

G>OL>L>D>D>I>G>G>E>R>S At The Best!!!!!

May 3, 2010 at 1:09 am
(50) TIA says:

BUNCH OF GOLDDIGGERS, TRANSI LOOKING UGLY BIATCHES.

May 3, 2010 at 3:07 am
(51) Lisa Michelle, Houston says:

Jen your husband dosen’t give a D@mn about you hun and I know this for a fact! If you walked out the door today your replacement is patiently waiting and ready to sport a superficial ring and could care less about who he spends his time with as long as she is better taken care of ((which she already is))!!! Work on seeking your own happiness because you clearly do not have his heart! Yes what were you thinking when you said “I do”~~Clearly you weren’t because you knew the deal then! So quit getting mad at the co-called groupies cause babe you were once one you just upgraded from single groupie to lonely groupie with a “Ring”! Lets be for real cause you know you are reading this and will probably have yourself a good cry because the world sees you for who you exactly are~~You don’t even love this man and everyone can clearly see that through your mannerisms and how you treat him despite the circumstances. Real love is unconditional and you do not clearly show him that kind of love. You are just comfortable and taken care of and use to a certain lifestyle hun you really need to ask God to peel those layers of deception from your eyes so that you can begin to be true to yourself and satisfy your heart. Real Talk!

May 3, 2010 at 4:35 pm
(52) Mrs. Knows Better says:

Wow that was REAL talk Lisa Michelle. I truly hope any woman in that situation can read it and recognize. Women in this situation can range from Hustler Wives, Lawyer Wives and what ever other “profession” that causes tension between people who are not equally yoked. You have to possess something on your own besides skin deep beauty. I hate the fact these grown women who are also mothers act in such a phony, catty and bitter way. We have all had a share of heart break but how you deal with it is the true test. Live, learn and keep it movin. Everyone stands up for Royce except for Royce. Therefore, she is not worth of any additional praise she is just as fake as the rest. Gloria is trusting she has to walk her own path. Just because some men cheat there is no need to deem him as a cheater unless he gives her reason to in that case it will be up 2 her on how she will handle it. In the end evevery has their own battle and how you decide to pick up the pieces defines your character.

May 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm
(53) dOllFace:O says:

Ok. first of all the show…is ok. Shaunie.honey you’re just making yourself appear as a gold digger.All of a sudden,since you’re goin through a divorce with Shaq. You want to have a show about Basketball wives??. Hmpph. Second of all & to state the obvious, there is only one official wife on the show afterall. Ex-wives,and so on do not count anymore. The ring and the papers are there to prove it! The least interesting erson on this “show” apears to be Evelyn. I’m sorry hun.But you seem old and bitter. Too bitter to be exact. If you think this show is your next hit to success,then I’m sorry but it doesnt seem like it. You might as well give the younger girls a chance,because apparently you weren’t doing what you needed to do. Step back and for the record, if this show wasn’t airing hardly any one would kno you existed. Sad but true.That’s just how the world works though. Jennifer,as for you..well I’ll just say this. Why did you marry him in the first place if yoyu realized that it was going to bea huge mistake? Perhaps the two of you should try on the alst sring, and go to marriage counseling. I’ve heard that it can do miracles. I foyu’re worried that divorcing him makes it seem that you’re a gold digger, well so what?. Divorce him if you’re that depressed. Move on. You don’t have to be consumed by all the drama and depression. F.Y.I. you flaunt your marriage,but you’re not willing to back it up for what it truly stands for.Love,Faith,and Understanding. Royce, do your own thing girl. If anyone doesn’t approve then so what.You are a beautiful young black woman with a kid. The only approval you need is from God. Haters will hate,but at the end of the day it is only about you and your child. Learn to surround yourself with positive people.Trust me,it’ll all work out in the long run if you surround yourself with positivity. Gloria,you and your family are adorable. I agree with your fiance. Surround yourself with positivity. I’m happy to see that you are a strong and indeoenden woman as well. You are trusting,but don’t let that get to your head. I’m not saying for you not to trust your fiance,but I’m just saying that you should be aware. What the two of you have is so cute and special. Don’t mind the haters. There will always be haers along the road. Kep doing what you’re doing. It seems like you could be the only one on the right track. P.S. Disregard Eveyln’s bitterness. She can’t help it. As for the rest, I’ll just let what’s on the show speak for itself!!

May 3, 2010 at 9:54 pm
(54) Janet says:

I was very disappointed in the show as a whole. I think the show is about a bunch of insecure women who defines themselves by the careers or titles of their boyfriends. My advice to each you is know your own worth and build on that. Don’t ever subsitute your value or your dignity for a glitz and glamour that comes with that lifestyle. Yes, Men Cheat but so do women. So stand on your own. The men will respect you and so will your viewers.

May 4, 2010 at 1:08 am
(55) redd says:

This show is a waste… these wives are like groupies act like teenagers.. come on Shaunie… u r so better than this… the only one I can say that has a head on her shoulders is the one with the twins….

May 4, 2010 at 9:31 am
(56) Kay says:

Before the show aired, I got the impression by the execution producer ( Shaunie) on the Wendy William show that it was going to be different/ not like the other reality shows. But after watching it, it’s was just like ALL the others. Fighting, hating, acting like their better than others. (It’s just like Housewives of atl, just with another group of women). I guess you have to do what it takes to pay the bills, ( and I’m definitely not hating on Shaunie) I just thought it was about their careers, family/children things in that nature. If we had 6 more Gloria’s on the show this show would be good. It would actually set apart from the other reality shows. I just think there are better ways to deal with your spouse, not going around throwing drinks in peoples face and confronting everyone you come across. Jen you know the love is gone and your marriage on both ends get the counseling that is needed or just leave the relationship, if the money is what’s keeping you there than just sit back and stop complaining about it. As a black community we ALL can do better!!

May 4, 2010 at 11:40 am
(57) realwoman says:

I must say that I like that the women confronted the cheap groupie ho with the weird face. Yeah yeah you can all say they ALL started out as groupies but at least they have their own gigs now AND got married. No matter how you slice it AT LEAST these women tried to maintain a monogamous relationship instead of trying to hop bed to bed like the TRUE golddiggers. Not every woman who is married to a man with money is a gold digger and those who think so are usually the ones who envy them. What is there to envy? THEY HAVE PROBLEMS TOO!!!

May 4, 2010 at 11:37 pm
(58) Sista to Sista's says:

why is it all these chicks are ex’s? jennifer appears to be the only married but very insecure.Gloria seems to be the only with a little sense but yet her relationship is still fairly new and she’s still young. she may look at these golddigging women who now no longer young and being eye candy in the clubs and handle her relationship with Matt differently?? But in reality they would “STILL” be nobodies with these “NBA” players regardless. As you see with most of these players if theydidn’t have a couple of dollars would these women had given them the time of day?????????
Need i say more:Gucci, Louis,Chanel etc.,etc.,etc.

May 5, 2010 at 11:09 am
(59) alesamurrell says:

I total understand- once you have nutted up it’s all down hill -

May 8, 2010 at 5:29 pm
(60) Tracie says:

This show has no actual wives, except one and she is on the verge of seperation. From what i see, they are a bunch of snooty, fake women that airs are more bountiful then their breast. What they represent is how women truly act when they get together, catty, sneaky, fake, and disgraceful…I am disappointed, but hey, i guess its all for show, right?

May 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm
(61) Kasey says:

You are all gold diggers. Why don’t you suppose to be classy women just show all what you got under your clothes, that way you won’t have to be on TV telling all your business. Grow the hell up, get a real job and take care of your own children and stop getting hooked with the these who don’t want you. Beside you knew what they were like before you married them. None of you got any common sense. Especially Jennifer. You have been with Eric that long and no children. Girl that man DO NOT WANT YOU PERIOD.

May 10, 2010 at 4:50 pm
(62) C says:

Bullsh*t! Shaunie’s a B*TCH! For the simple fact that she’s using her so called “girls” to get back at Shaq and every other ball player that has cheated and she’s trying to be slick about getting back at Gloria’s sister for cheating with Shaq by trying embarrass her and have the other hoes do her dirty. That whole stunt in the self defense class was very high school with some low budget b*tches. Just because Gloria won’t throw her sister under the bus to satisfy Shaunie’s insecurities, she decides to introduce her to those tricks so they can do her dirty work. Shaunie ain’t sh*t! Shaunie was a trick when Shaq met her through his accountant, whom she was married to at the time and started cheating with Shaq and got pregnant by him.

Shaunie, Karma is a b*tch… and so are you. How you find them, is the same way you lose them. The show should be called “Basketball Tricks & Hoes”.

May 10, 2010 at 7:34 pm
(63) seandra says:

to me the wives seem way more petty than the so called groupies, for example, how they gone step to sandra than get mad when she told old girl her own husband don’tgive a f*** about her, they need to realize that men gone be men and wife, girlfriend, groupie men gone be men

May 11, 2010 at 6:45 pm
(64) star says:

evelyn girl u look mad old and washed jennifer are those contacts if so please get rid of them and dont listin to friends telling you to cheat if that what your going to do keep it on the low better yet leave gloria the only one with any sense stay away from these girls they old and washed up

May 13, 2010 at 1:14 pm
(65) buttafly says:

It’s entertaining…that’s all it’s supposed to be.

May 14, 2010 at 2:28 pm
(66) JustSayIt says:

What a joke these females are the physical embodiment of unclassy and ghetto. I understand the pressure of being married to a famous athlete but Come on throwing drinks, titties falling out. Just trashy I SEE WHY MANY ARE EXWIVES/EX-GIRLFRIENDS

May 14, 2010 at 2:37 pm
(67) S says:

These women are damaged goods after their athlete husbands/fiances get done with them. They wouldn’t know a good quality man if they walked on them because they act like golddiggers. Evelyn was introduced to a nice looking repectful man but she couldn’t appreciate it because she’s a lush and accustomed to the “baller” type which is a total illusion. These ladies need a reality check.

May 17, 2010 at 12:26 am
(68) sandy says:

I thought the show was a total disaster, there were only two actual wives everyone else were ex-girlfriends or fiances. Evelyn needs to get her behind off that high horse she’s not classy at all, she’s fake and ugly. Vh1 need to drop that show

May 17, 2010 at 12:31 am
(69) tee baby says:

I don’t like Evelyn… she act stuck up and most of the wives are bitter bitches… Royce is being herself. Stop hating on that young woman.. Yall have all done something or been through something in your life that you care not to broadcast to the world. Leave Royce alone. Ain’t no telling what yall were doing to get these players attention either. 9 times outta 10 yall were once groupies to.

May 17, 2010 at 12:40 am
(70) SOUTHERNBEAU-T says:

Shaunie, I love the show..I think it’s a good way to let not only groupies , but other young womwn that think they want to be basketball wives know that it’s not just all perfect.. I have a regular guy with a business and I have problems with H-ES. I am on it every week…keep up the GOOD work…All the girl and great…call me if you want to do a regular show with a regular working man/business owner and see how much drama I have.

May 17, 2010 at 1:32 pm
(71) MIKE jackson says:

MY THING IS THIS THESE LADY DIDN,T BRING NOTHING TO THE TABLE WHEN THEY WAS IN THESE RELATIONSHIP LIKE HAVE A DEGREE ARE THERE OWN BUINESS.BUT AS SOON AS THEY BREAK UP ARE HAVE A BABY THEY WON,T HALF SOME OF THEM DIDN,T KNOW WHAT GUCCI ARE OTHER ITEMS WHERE UNTIL THEY STARTED DATEING BASETBALL PLAYER.AND THEN THEY ARE NOT CUTE SO NEXT TIME IN A RELATIONSHIP BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE BESIDE WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

May 17, 2010 at 3:56 pm
(72) JUST CAUSE says:

STOP GIVEN SHAUNIE A PASS FOLKS, ESPECIALLY ALL YOU WOMEN. CHEATING IS CHEATING, AND A CHEATER IS A CHEATER. SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND WITH SHAQ THUS SHE ESTABLISHED HER CRITERIA FOR TRUST IN THE MARRIAGE. SHE LOOKED OVER LIFE FENCE AND SAW THE BENIFIT OF MONEY RATHER THAN THE COMMITMENT OF HER VOWS…… SHE DATING THIS YOUNGER GUY OR HE FU@#^&* THIS OLDER WOMAN THAT WAS SHAQ WIFE, JUST KEEPIN IT REAL @ 22 THAT’S WHAT THE HOMIES ARE ARE SAYIN AND HEEEEEEEE KNOWZ THIS….. AS FOR THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW SOMEONE TELL ME… THESE WOMEN ARE DAZED AND CONFUSED. I GIVE MATT’S SOON TO BE WIFE A PASS BECAUSE SHE HAS A FAMILY AND HAS ESTABLISHED A FORM OF COMMITMENT THAT NONE OF THE OTHER WOMEN SEEM TO HAVE. GLORIA I MUST SAY IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, BUT LIFE WISE, SHE’S DRESSED UP DRUNK….. DONT FOLLOW SHAUNIE BY GETTIN THIS YOUNG CAT, THAT, FOR KNOW IS GETTIN HIS FULL CLOWN ON… OH YEAH-HIS HOMIES ARE JUST WAITIN ON THE VIDEO… YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

THE REST OF THE LADIES NEED TO SIT DOWN WITH THEMSELVES , DO WHAT MY DAD TOLD ME MANY TIMES “YOU NEED TO HAVE A MEETING WITH YOU” AND SEE HOW THEY’RE BEIN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF…… CHECK IN WITH THE PART OF YOU THAT HAS CHARACTER AND SEE IF ALL IS ALIGNED

AND THE CHIC THAT LOOKS LIKE SHE STILL SUCKS HER THUMB IN HER SLEEP,whats wit da bottom row of teeth??? STOP THROWIN DRINKS IT JUST MAKES THE OTHER CHIC LOOK BETTER THAN YOU..

lil 1 ROYCE, BABY CLEAN UP YOUR ACT… THINK ABOUT YOUR SON, AND HOW YOU MAY BE MAKING A LASTING PORTRAIT THAT YOU CHILD AND FAMILY WILL HAVE DEAL WITH FROM THIS TIME FORWARD.

JEN….MMMMMMMMMMMM JEN… WOW? IS ALL I CAN SAY

IN CLOSING THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS BUT THE SHOW IS THE SHOW…… YOU HAVE OPENED PANDORA’S BOX AND ALL THE WOMEN WHO SIT AT HOME HATIN ON THE WIVES OF ELITE AHTHETES BLACK , WHITE, ASIAN, HISPANIC, WHAT EVER….. GET IT RIGHT….. HAPPINESS AND LOVE SHOULD BE WITHOUT RACIST BIAS, HURT CAN HAPPEN TO ALL

AND FOR SHAUNIE, YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE A SIT DOWN WITH YOURSELF AND MAYBE GOD, IF YOU ROLE DAT WAY….

KARMA IS A MUTHA AND YOU PLANTED THIS GARDEN WHEN YOU DID THE THINGS YOU DID…..
YOU AND ALL THE LADIES BETTER CHECK YOUR LIFE WHEEL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME COLD @#$% COMIN AROUND …. DO YOUR BEST TO DO SOME GOOD FROM HERE ON SO THAT WHEN YOUR LIFE WHEEL CONTINUE TO TURN LOVE IS ALL THAT RETURNS TO YOU…

May 17, 2010 at 4:06 pm
(73) Kandance says:

People are you looking at the same show I watch every Sunday? Okay, first of all Jennifer is the only one that is married, and the other ladies are EX-GIRLFRIENDS…….And, only Gloria is a girlfriend (Not Wife). Therefore, it should be called Ex-Basketball Player Wife & Ex-Girlfriends with babies with the ones that wouldn’t married those groupies! These women are FOOLS…they are trying to be sobbish, but they have all been Free Cows! Gloria says she could be an example (Role Model) she has two kids and a ring & the dude still haven’t married her role model RIGHT! All these women were groupies before coming girlfriends with babies. So, people lets get it right(Groupies) except Jennifer (SHE GOT LUCKY) and now those two bitter women want her to leave her husband.

May 18, 2010 at 4:50 pm
(74) Dallas, Texas "Housewife"-Oak Cliff Finiest! says:

First and Far most I would like to acknowledge Ms.Latoya West for this blog page available to the public and for her success with reality tv interviews.This show is exactly what it stands for;”Entertainment Television”.Yes, some of the issues are real&true,and someone has to make a living one way or the other no matter if it’s ditch-digging or gold-digging.Everybody has a motive in order to survive in this world, so these women have been through alot in their “choice” of lifestyle.I would imagine “any” type of fame and fortune relationships come with some sort of baggage.It is quite a challenge to be considered one of the chosen in that light-line!True enough it’s a personal peference what you will accept and its up to your own faith to continue any relationship that your not content with.”No”relationship is perfect in the is world-”None” if there is..they are mechanically build(Stepford-Wives&I-Robot’s)All this infidelity/adultry drama has been going on since the beginning of time.Everybody is not inclined with moral generational character and standards.So what you see is what you get in life,some may wear a mask and never reveal the true self.Everyone is responsible for themselves, noone goes into a relationship eyes closed.So what I suggest;get the popcorn & magaritas and keep on watching the show, because it is what it is with these ladies.So enjoy the chats, the crying, drink throwing, female bashing,fake hair,expensive clothes&cars,extravagant dinners & lunches,hootchie parties,and all the lying,cheating,deceiving,backstabbing entertainers on the show!I Love it, if the opportunity was presented to you for money and exposure, you would do it too!Keep on ladies bring it on.Add some new come’ers to the show, keep it moving Shaunie, make it East coast & West coast as well, get the dirt and put it out there. Dallas housewife!

May 19, 2010 at 1:01 pm
(75) pebbles34inhtown says:

This is so Ridiculous! all you can say is wow! all of the women seem to be mad at the basketball wives for getting there paper own. And really ladies we all know no matter race or age, if we had a chance to be with a Basketball player for money, rather or not we married them or just decided to have a sexual relationship with them we would. And someone mentioned in one of there comments that Evelyn should just move on that she was not doing her job so she should just let the younger ones take over (were they do that at!) And another thing! what goes around comes around is true! And everyone says the groupies will get there and that may be true, And yes Karma is a bitch! But sometimes its not your Karma so just deal with it if it comes! These Triflin Men need to stop saying i do. when they clearly don’t need to be married. And Us as women need to stop accepting all of this nonsense that these men are giving us and learn to love ourselfs! And tell these men to kick rocks. But don’t get it twisted be sure you get your paper first. And as Lisa Raye stated if your going to dig better be for platinum because if not it is not worth it!

May 21, 2010 at 12:16 pm
(76) mznettec says:

WOW I STARTED WATCHING THIS ‘REALITY SHOW’ TO SEE AND YEA BE NOISEY. BUT DAMMMM, SO FAR THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS. YOU HAVE 2 OF THE WIVES LOOKING LIKE THEY CAN START THIER OWN BIG WOMEN BASKETBALL TEAM OR R THEY MEN IN DRAG HMMMMMM!! THEN THERE IS ROYCE(WHAT) OK WELL AT LEASE SHE IS NO HIDING ANY THING AND I MEAN ANY THING. SHE IS NOT A FIT, BUT I CAN T TELL WHO IS USING WHO (CAN U SAY GO GO DANCER). GLORIA DOES NOT FIT, SHE IS TAKING THE FLACK FOR WHAT HER SISTER DID. I LIKE THAT SHE IS NOT ONLY HOLDING HER OWN BUT HER SISTERS TO. THE OTHER GIRLS IT IS NOT UR MAN THAT THE WOMEN R AFTER IT’S THE $$$$$ BUT YU KNOW THAT, THAT’S HOW YOU GOT TO BE WIVES. TOOODLES

May 22, 2010 at 8:24 pm
(77) Jenay says:

Not a bad show but needs a new name only 1 of them is a wife. Shaunie’s divorced and the others r ex-girlfriends

May 23, 2010 at 12:17 pm
(78) Yumme_Kisses says:

But who is Vanessa Davis married to ??

May 24, 2010 at 2:52 am
(79) Eileen says:

I like the show it’s real life re what all women go through with men…..everybody says Evelyn is bitter you would be mad to after wasting 10yrs she put in her time…..Gloria is a snooty bitch thinking she’s got her man on check she’s got a ring but ain’t married yet she’s a baby momma

May 24, 2010 at 4:11 am
(80) Keepitt Trill says:

Arm trophies, a man that makes millions, on the road alot, in most cases equals disaster. Just like what u see on this show. It’s sad!!! I’d give all them women the business except Suzie. LOL!! but for reals, y they f**kin with Royce. Prolly jealousy cause she hasn’t had to deal with the amount of BS that they have. SMH @ the simple pathetic women of this show.

May 24, 2010 at 4:30 am
(81) whatev says:

i watched one episode tonight, (Im a Ray J and Brandy ..”Family Business” watcher.) What caught my attention was Evelyns glittery eyeshadow, loved it! Thought I’d google this Evelyn lady and what eyeshadow she uses. I agree w/everyone else. The shows not worth my time. Im 20yrs old..and Evelyn reminds me of my grandmother (w/botox) Glitter Eyeshadow is hott..but not on my grandmother. I dont care for the show, I dont care for these ladies lives..and yeah, whatev. You want to watch come real ladies who are doing great w/their new found fame from their men..”Tiny and Toya” on BET.

May 24, 2010 at 6:36 am
(82) Ms KeepItReal says:

Shaunie, Royce and Gloria…get off that show, you are all better than that, Dont let the others negative attitudes rub off on you all!!! Jennifer, you don’t have to let any man mistake you, no matter what type of status they have!! Evelyn… You Need Profressional Help before its really too late!!!

May 24, 2010 at 1:41 pm
(83) Autumn says:

This show is soo typical: so called women displaying childish behavior. Then everyone has the nerve to belittle Royce & the truth is that none of them are able to keep a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24, 2010 at 10:09 pm
(84) JayCee says:

Who does Gloria think she is?
Where does she come off talking about Royce like that!!!
She is baby mama drama too!!!
That snobby bitch is not married to that “baller”!!!
She might just do “10 years” just like Evelyn. . . get real “Ho”, you are no better than the rest of them!

May 24, 2010 at 11:40 pm
(85) cheryl says:

I’m not gonna judge any of them but Royce is cool.

May 27, 2010 at 5:15 pm
(86) JUST CAUSE says:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…..DEEEEEEEEEEEZ PLEASE LOOK AT THESE WOMEN! ARE WE, AS MEN SUPPOSE TO THINK THAT THIS, THESE WOMEN ARE WHAT WE MUST LOOK FOWARD TO …. COME ON …

TAKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM TO TASK.. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINS ABOUT GLORIA… BUT!!! AND I SAY BUT! IS SHE NOT IN HER RIGHT TO TRUST THAT WHICH TO WOULD WANT TO BELIEVE….

I READ ONE POST AND IN IT’S SELF WAS OXY-MORONIC IN THE ENTIRETY… HOW DO YOU BASH HER FOR WHAT YOU DEEM AS WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR OWN NEEDS FROM US .

LONG STORY SHORT…. SHAUNIE HAS A BEEF AND IS USING THESE WOMEN WHO ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN TO SETTLE HER SCORE….. THE LAST CHIC ON THE SHOW, AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS A CHANCE FOR THESE CHICS TO SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS, STATED THAT MY FAV. EVELYN IS’NT IN THE LEAGUE…. THATS TRUE. AND THE STATEMENT THAT SHE CHOSE TO NOT BE IS AS FALSE AS A BULL WIT TITS…

SHE STILL HOLDS ON TO WHAT WAS AND WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST CHECK HER ACTIONS AND WHAT SHE ALLOWS TO BE RELEASED ON THE SHOW…. AND NOW SHE’S THROWIN DRINKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…

ALL OF US SHOULD CONDEMN SHAUNIE’S ACTIONS. IF I’M WRONG THEN TRUELY RESEARCH HER PASS….. ASK HER TO BE TRUTHFUL AND STOP THROWIN ALL THESE WOMEN UNDER THE ROADGRADER… GLORIA, JEN AND LIL MAMA NEED TO START THEIR OWN REALITY SHOW FROM A MORE POSITIVE PREMISE. I’D LOVE TO SEE “FOR THE LOVE OF A ROSE, ROYCE”…. IF THEY STEAL MY TITLE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW … I WANT MY CUT……

YO SHAUNIE !!!!!! GET YO #$%^ STRAIGHT AND LADEEZ SHAKE HER SHE’S BLOWIN YALL UP LIKE LAND MINES

May 27, 2010 at 5:22 pm
(87) JUST CAUSE says:

PS …. IF YOU STRUGGLE WIT DIS OPINION CHECK OUT MY RE POST BELOW

: D

JEN….MMMMMMMMMMMM JEN… WOW? IS ALL I CAN SAY

KARMA IS A MUTHA AND YOU PLANTED THIS GARDEN WHEN YOU DID THE THINGS YOU DID…..
YOU AND ALL THE LADIES BETTER CHECK YOUR LIFE WHEEL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME COLD @#$% COMIN AROUND …. DO YOUR BEST TO DO SOME GOOD FROM HERE ON SO THAT WHEN YOUR LIFE WHEEL CONTINUES TO TURN LOVE IS ALL THAT RETURNS TO YOU…

AND LADEEZ DONT HATE THE GAME, AVOID THE FOOLISHNESS AND CHOOSE LOVE OVER MONEY AND FAME OR ONE UPIN YO FRIENDS AND RELS

May 28, 2010 at 4:38 am
(88) JUST CAUSE says:

SORRY, BUT I MUST MAKE A CORRECTION ON MY POST
THIS SEGMENT WAS INCORRECT THE PORTION HERE WAS MEANT FOR EVELYN NOT GLORIA HOPE MOST OF YOU GOT THE IDEA……..

EVELYN, I MUST SAY IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, BUT LIFE WISE, SHE’S DRESSED UP DRUNK….. DONT FOLLOW SHAUNIE BY GETTIN THIS YOUNG CAT, THAT, FOR KNOW IS GETTIN HIS FULL CLOWN ON… OH YEAH-HIS HOMIES ARE JUST WAITIN ON THE VIDEO… YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

AND TO ADD TO THAT SHE,S THROWIN DRINKS NOW. WOW ….. AND SHE CHOSE TO NOT BE MARRIED TO ANTIONE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH RIGHT! SO IN 10 YEARS YOU COULDN’T FIGURE IT OUT?????? JUST TAKE A LOOK AT LIL ROYCES FACE AND IT TELLS ALL…. HELL , THATS ALL SHE CAN DO…. SHE CAN’T TALK ABOUT HER BABY DADDY CAUSE OF A COURT ORDER….. HEEE HEEE THIS SHOW IS FUN TO WATCH BECAUSE ITS COMEDY AT IT’S WOMENLY WORST

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THESE NETWORKS TO STOP IT ….

May 28, 2010 at 1:24 pm
(89) JUST CAUSE says:

ALICIA KEYES IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON OUR PLANET…… IS THERE A BIAS ……. HEEEEEEEEELL YEEEEEEAH…. SORRY EVELYN… STILL LOVE YA … TEEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEE

May 29, 2010 at 11:43 pm
(90) JUST CAUSE says:

Boston Celtics Wives and Girlfriends
03/16/10
thinds Nate Robinson’s girlfriend Sheena Felitz
tags: dating, girlfriend, nate robinson, sheena felitz

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 3.6/10 (173 votes cast)

Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)Fast Facts
•Fun Facts: Nate and Sheena named their first child Nahmier Calliou,… and yes they gave him the middle name Calliou after the title character in one of Nate’s favorite cartoons.
•Time Together: Nate and Sheena have been together since high school and have three kids; two older sons and their younger daughter born in the fall of 2009. Sheena lives in Washington with the kids even during the season.
Posted in Boston Celtics5 Comments / Leave A Response11/09/09
thinds Rasheed Wallace’s wife Fatima Wallace
tags: fatima wallace, rasheed wallace, wife

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 6.0/10 (190 votes cast)
Photos

Rating: 0 (from 2 votes)Fast Facts
•Maiden Name: Fatima Sanders
•Time Together: The two were married July 18, 1998.
•Fast Facts: They have four children: a son and a daughter together, and they each have a son from a previous relationship. Rasheed and Fatima have since adopted each other’s children from previous relationships.
Posted in Boston Celtics1 Comment / Leave A Response08/10/09
thinds Big Baby Davis’ girlfriend Jenna Gomez
tags: big baby, big baby davis, girlfriend, glen davis, jenna gomez

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 6.4/10 (203 votes cast)
Photos

Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)Fast Facts
•Time Together: The two began dating during Big Baby’s rookie season, 2007-2008.
•Hometown: Norfolk, MA
•Fast Facts: Jenna Gomez was a three year starter, and senior co-captain of the Tufts University women’s basketball team.
•Fun Facts: During the 2009 NBA playoffs, Big Baby hit a buzzer beating jump shot to win the game against the Orlando Magic. The day before this buzzer beater, the Celtics were given an optional practice day. Baby has admitted that he doesn’t typically practice his shot on optional practice days, and this time was no exception. However, this time, Jenna convinced him that he needed to put in time at the gym, and all but forced him into the cab to go to the arena.
Even though they lost the series, Celtics fans everywhere appreciate that, Jenna. For an encore, let’s see if you can convince him to come to camp in shape this season. That’d be great.
Posted in Boston CelticsNo Comments / Leave A Response08/01/09
thinds Ray Allen’s wife Shannon Walker Williams
tags: ray allen, shannon walker williams, wife

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 6.2/10 (214 votes cast)
Photos

Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)Fast Facts
•Time Together: The two have been together since 2004 and were married on Marha’s Vineyard in August, 2009. Together they have three children, Tierra, Ray III and Walker. There are rumors that they are also currently expecting their fourth child.
•Resume: Shannon studied music at Northeastern University. She has worked as an actress making occasional appearances on shows such as “Strangers With Candy,” “As The World Turns,” and “Blues Clues.” She was also in a musical group called Shades, which was signed to Motown Records.
•Fast Facts: The couple’s youngest son, Walker, has was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes during the 2008 Finals. Following the diagnosis, Ray and Shannon invested significant time and money into multiple foundations, and charities that support juvenile diabetes research and support.
Posted in Boston Celtics4 Comments / Leave A Response07/27/09
thinds Kendrick Perkins wife Vanity Perkins
tags: kendrick perkins, vanity perkins, wife

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 4.4/10 (242 votes cast)
Photos

Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)Fast Facts
•Time Together: Perk and Vanity were married this past Saturday, July 25, 2009.
•Maiden Name: Vanity Alpough
•Fast Facts: Together they have a son, Kendrick Perkins II, born September 10, 2007. Mind you, it’s not Kendrick Perkins Jr., it’s Kendrick Perkins, The Second.
•Fun Facts: This seems to be a recurring theme.

Perk and Vanity have wedding registries to Macy’s and Bed, Bath and Beyond up online. The difference here is that his wedding was Saturday,… not 2007.
Oh, and and we’re still thinking about buying him a gift, except this time, it’s only because we love him…..
Posted in Boston Celtics9 Comments / Leave A Response05/14/09
thinds Shelden Williams wife Candace Parker
tags: candace parker, los angeles sparks, shelden williams, WNBA

Rate Her!
please wait…
Vote Saved. Rating: 8.6/10
Photos

Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)Fast Facts
•Time Together: Williams and Parker eloped in Lake Tahoe in November, 2008. This happened after they had both described plans for a large elaborate ceremony.
•Fun Facts: According to a press release from Goodwin Sports Management: “Parker gave birth to a baby girl today(May 13, 2009) at 11:29am. It is the first child for the WNBA MVP/ROY and husband Shelden Williams of the Minnesota Timberwolves. The baby girl weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 20 inches in length.”
•Quote: “The baby will be along for the ride, with me on trips, at the court. You don’t hear about male players doing that, do you? Women, we just have to balance more things. It’s harder for us. That’s just the way it is. For now.” -Parker
Posted in Boston Celtics3 Comments / Leave A Response05/10/09
thinds Kevin Garnett’s Wife Brandi Garnett
tags: brandi garnett, brandi padilla, kevin garnett, kg

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 8.8/10 (402 votes cast)
Photos

Rating: -1 (from 1 vote)Fast Facts
•Maiden Name: Brandi Padilla
•Time Together: The two were married in a private ceremony in California in July, 2004. The wedding caused Garnett to miss the 2004 Athens Olympics.
•Hometown: The couple currently resides in a $4.6 Million, 8,000 square foot home in Concord, MA.
•Fun Facts: Brandi is the sister-in-law to famed Def Jam music producer Jimmy Jam Harris.
Posted in Boston Celtics7 Comments / Leave A Response04/23/09
thinds Paul Pierce’s Fiancee Julie Landrum
tags: julie landrum, larry hughes, paul pierce

Rate Her!
please wait…
Rating: 6.0/10 (240 votes cast)
Photos

VN:F [1.6.8_931]

THIS MUST BE WHAT THESE WOMEN WERE LOOKIN FOR….. SHAUNIE HAD IT BY WAY OF CHEATIN ON HER CHURCHY HUSBAND BUT THE REST COME ON “GLORIA I REALLY HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND PROVE THESE WOMEN SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!!!

June 1, 2010 at 11:58 am
(91) kenyetta copeland says:

I love the show it was very nice to see on sunday

June 2, 2010 at 8:52 pm
(92) Taylor says:

It is amazing that Gloria always want to try to make Royce feel bad because she is a young lady who is trying to find herself. One of the things that I have observed is that she has two children and she has not become a “wife” yet. She has only invested in becoming one. It seems that her children are old enough that a decision she have been finalized as to what they will do. So how can she stand in judgement. Obviously he does not think enough of her to give her his name in marriage but has given her two children that he has fathered. Royce is allowed to make mistakes because she is not saying that she is committed and she is learning. I applaud Royce because, yes she makes mistakes but she is learning from those who are living in their mistakes and trying to figure it out.

June 5, 2010 at 4:32 pm
(93) Ouida says:

2 damn wives (who is married to a retired baller) – one divorcee (how many children were born before they got married) The rest of them have never been married!

June 5, 2010 at 4:52 pm
(94) Bdub says:

Correct me if i am wrong,But if A Walker didn’t marry old girl within that fifteen years, Who is the nut for staying…Or was it all about Da Money.
Gloria just wants the money ,By Any mean Nessasary.
Shaunie is a pimp now.
The Williams chick should stay with her guy until the money runs out,That why she staying anywhy.

Last statement are not all these Women getting paid for being on this show???
It’s all about rating folks. Mo Money

June 7, 2010 at 5:12 pm
(95) JUST CAUSE says:

TAYLOR, COME ON NOW! TRYIN TO FIND YOURSELF @ 28 ALMOST 30…. YOU BEGIN THAT TASK IN HS… WHEN YOU GO TO COLLEGE YOU DEVELOP THE PLAN OF ACTION BY WHICH UPON COMPLETION ONE HAS SET THEIR PATH… SHE DID GO RIGHT, AND EARNED A DEGREE… NOW YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT SHE’S STILL FINDIN HERSELF….. I BELIVE, KEY WORD BELIEVE, BECAUSE I CANT SAY I KNOW FRO SURE, YOU WOULDN’T LET THIS WOMAN BE A ROLE MODEL YOUR CHILD…… EVALUATE HER ACTIONS AND HOW SHE PORTRAYS HERSELF, AGAIN THE OPPRATIVE WORD IS PORTRAY AS IN ACTING WHICH IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE ACTING….. YOU CANT KILL OFF THE WOMAN THAT BELIEVES IN THE MAN SHE IS GOING TO MARRY…. YOU YOURSELF WOULD BE DIS ENGENUOIS IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTFUL OPINIONS WHEN YOU TAKE THAT CAREFUL LOOK AT EACH OF THESE WOMEN……. SOMEONE SET THEM UP FOR THIS AND THATS
THE COLDEST TRUTH…… AN NOW THEY’RE LOOKIN FOR OTHER CHICS TO REPLACE THEM…… MMMM MMMM MMM NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE’LL SEE L-O’S EX, D-WADES EX, MJ’S EX, ODB’S BABIES MAMAS, WOW MUST I GO ON… THIS SHOW IS NOW BECOMIN A OLE SCHOOL WHICH HUNT…….. BE CAREFUL NOT TO BECOME THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE……??????

June 11, 2010 at 8:28 pm
(96) Laurice says:

Just another show portraying women of color in a negative light.

June 20, 2010 at 11:12 pm
(97) Lyn says:

It appears to me that these ladies are very bitter. They need to search within themselves. Seek God…find a church home. They appeared to be consumed with their mates/husbands. women should represent more….Gloria can’t talk until she gets married> who is jealous of her;they were trying to help her…however I think their method was all wrong. Gloria shouldn’t judge..it’s ok to stick by your sister, but if your sister is or was dating a married man, she was wrong!!! I pray that if there is another season that these women aren’t as bitter. Find something positive to do

June 21, 2010 at 1:30 am
(98) JUST CAUSE says:

THE REUNION SHOW JUST ENDED….. I HOPE THE SHOW DOES TO…. THIS IS THE BIGGEST FAKE VH1 HAS EVER PRODUCED. IT FITS RIGHT UP THERE WIT DAT RAY J CRAP… WE ARE ALLOWING THE FOOLISHNESS TO PRO-VEIL (GOOGLE EACH IF YOU DON’T GET IT). BE MINDFUL NONE BUT ONE OF THESE WOMEN HAVE EVER BEEN A WIFE OF A PRO PLAYER…. (I GIVE SHAUNIE A DIFFERENT TITLE BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND PRIOR TO HER MARRIAGE TO SHAQ.. HOW DO YOU DO THAT AND YOU GET A PASS ??? AND THAT I FEEL SHOULD BE DEFINED BY THE WOMEN WHO POST HERE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE POST CONCERNING THAT) THEY ALL STARTED OUT AS GROOPIES…. AS RILEY SAID TO GRANPA ” GAME RECOGNIZES GAME GRANDAD” GROOPIES RECOGNIZE GROOPIES….. BIRDS OF UH FEATHA FLOCK WHATTTTTT!. REMEMBER THEY ALL LOVE ROYCE NOW AND SHE WAS THE ENEMY REMEMBER!! AND THE SHOW DIALS UP ANOTHER SPLASH EFFECT/AFFECT WHY IS THIS A FABRIC OF THE FINALE’.WATER THROUGHING AND THE HOST??? I DID RESPECT HER BUT NOW COME ON NOT FOR ANY DOLLAR MY SISTA. YOU SHOULD STAND FOR SOMETHIN? OH YEAH THATS RIGHT WE DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE WE JUST GET OUR FULL IGNORANCE ON… LADIES IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT HOW YOU ARE BEIN PLAYED ON THIS SHOW PLEASE RIP THESE FOOLS…. THIS IS REALLY COOL…

THIS IS SCARY..

GLORIA I PRAY THAT YOUR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY ARE TRULY BLESSED BY THE HANDS OF THE MAN UPSTAIRS. FOR ONLY HE WILL PROTECT YOU AND MATT FROM WHAT THEY WISH ON YOU GUYS…. JENNIFER ALL I CAN TELL YOU SWEET IS RUUUUUN BABY RUNNNN AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE WOMEN AS FAST AS YOU CAN……..

OH AND SUSIE GETS PUT ON BLAST FOR DOIN THE GROOPIE THING TO GET HER BABY DADDY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! COME ON LADIES TELL US MEN HOW WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THESE WOMEN. AND HOW THEY’RE AS GOOD AS YOU…. I’M WAITIN

June 28, 2010 at 2:15 pm
(99) u2ball says:

I’ve watched the show one time and laughed my a@@ off. Everyone of those woman have been groupies at one time or another who are they trying to fool. As for the ballers, they will never change to much a#$ being tossed their way. And if you think kobe has stopped cheating, woman wake up he has just gotten smarter. All these woman think they can be the ones to change these ballers, “NOT”! I think all the woman on the show are gold digging whores and sit at home and do nothing but spend money!

November 23, 2010 at 2:40 pm
(100) yah says:

royce is my favorite and i like her sense of humour,when it come to truth it should not matter who you are and there is no perfect marriage in hollywood anyway,things happen when you least expect it. i think all the so called basket ball ladies know this before.your man is never home. good luck to gloria my sister,my husband and my family

December 19, 2010 at 1:01 am
(101) skegee51 says:

IF you can find ANY of these wives as an asset,they would not be protrayed as the GOLD-DIGGERS THEY ARE.The only difference I see between these wives and the average ghetto rat is they have a baller with and LEGAL JOB. WHY ARE THEY SO BORING? IF they took care of their own business they would not be looked at as stupid.IT is a shame they have nothing but what their boyfriends give them.

December 19, 2010 at 11:53 pm
(102) Danielle2110 says:

I think that this show is good if you like drama & gossip because that is all it is!! The name for instance “basketball wives” its bogus. that implies that the entire show is about women who are married to basketball players when only one is actually married!! The others are Ex-wives, Ex-gurlfrens, Ex-Fiances, & Ex-dancers! Ex-Ex-Ex!! Not present! So u r no longer in this circle! They shouldve called it Ex-Basketball ppl!!

December 20, 2010 at 9:17 am
(103) Grown Woman says:

First of all most of the women are ex-wives not wives so why is the show called Basketball Wives? I know most or all of this show is scripted if not these little girls need to grow up and see why they are ex-wives and ex girlfriends. Jennifer needs to learn to think for herself and stop running around with misery loves company because all of these women are guilty of something, if you stayed in the marriage for money you are no better than what the men did to you but really they did what you allowed.

December 23, 2010 at 4:38 am
(104) Bentley says:

This show just makes me laugh…at the women. Are you kidding me? None of them are married, except one, and she one of the truly stupid ones! Jennifer, If I were your husband I would leave you just for your portrayl of our marriage and you as a woman on the show; Shaunie, sorry-not all marriages work, but do ya thang. Suzie and Evelyn—WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? THE SHOW IS BASKETBALL WIVES; Where is your husband or man or partner or something hell! All you ladies (termed loosely) do is complain, fight, argue, drink, date random men, and talk about each other. If you just admit that its comedy, and none of you really degrade yourselves like that, then I’ll understand.

December 26, 2010 at 12:09 pm
(105) Fresh says:

Ok, when you marry a filthy rich basketball player you should have the common sense to know that most likely he will cheat. Moving along:

Gloria: she’s very sexy, but good LORD she is GHETTOOOO. She acts like a 14 year old in high school confronting everyone, throwing drinks. Grow up already, you’re almost an old woman! Why don’t you act like a role model for your young daughter instead of bashing Royce? Royce DANCES for a living. Royce never put out a topless picture of herself…hypocrisy anyone??? Gosh, these women are such pathetic losers! No wonder their husbands left them/want to leave them.

January 2, 2011 at 10:17 pm
(106) stacy says:

What I seen tonight, Shauny really dissapoints me but since she insist on hangin out with Evelyn and Jen no wonder she is starting to act like a drama queen, bitter ass mommie, hatin ass bitch just like they are! I like Royce, she is the one who tries to act her age. You can tell she is happy and the other three are miserable!! Happy people do not act that way! They just dont!!! Gloria, you do your thing and do not let their hopelessness effect you in the lest! Suzie, you apologized and keep your dignity, dont lose it now. You shouldnt of run your mouth, but you did admit it and you did all you can do. You dont want to be friends will them miserable bitches, they will eventually get you down to their level! I dont know what their problem is either. They all are very pretty, got money, fame, hell they got so much to appreciate, spoiled ass children. I think Evelyn is just mad at Suzie because she is white!! There I said it!! You wish you where white dont cha? Dont hate, appreciate, holla!! Sorry bout cha bad luck!! Get over yourself Jen! You could loss everything one day and be on food stamps yourself! Karma is a bitch! Thats whats up!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

January 2, 2011 at 11:00 pm
(107) Mya says:

Entertainment …this show certainly satisfies but must these ladies seem so……what’s the world Uncouth…certainly goes to show money can’t buy you class…..A lady can be pretty until she opens her mouth and for all the example and image these ladies have to “upkeep”…the show surely is NOT…..NOT…helping

January 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm
(108) cmartin says:

I think the wives are just jealous and bitchy women who do not deserve the men who are playing the sports because they should know what they are getting into.

Most of them just are more concerned with living the lifestyle and cannot survive on their own.

I think it sheds a bad life on how the women (mostly black african american women) show they bad/gang mentality against the one woman who seems to be happy and not married-they are just bitter because they could not keep their man/men. :0

January 3, 2011 at 12:18 pm
(109) tony says:

see this is one of thw main reason’s,I would not marry babes like these.Those guys should be ashamed of their asinine choices.These babes are typical,nothing going for them other than they hooked up with some lame brain,one dimensional thinking athlete.But I would wish all sports coaches will record this,or decent concerned parent of a prospective future major leaguer and point out,no matter how fine she presents herself”,beauty is only skinn deep.These lame babes,drunks is what they are,where are their kids?They are…man,I wouldn’t look rwice if I passed one on the street.I drive a couple nice cars,have a really nice house.Take care of myselt..etc.Like this babe is sweating this guy because he hasn’t answered his phone,this is so childish,down right infantile,he isn’t obligated to answer,Get a life you flea!aw man,ok Peace from detroit..Tony

January 8, 2011 at 9:35 pm
(110) First Timer says:

All I can say is REALLY!!! All these baby mammas and ex’s cause really they cannot be called basketball Wives cause there is not one wife oh wait except that dumba** chick married to Eric really sweetheart it’s obvious he’s a douche and you’re still there waiting for him to sweep you off your feet get over it!!! So really y’all are all grownA** women to be sitting there fighting like ghetto wh***s… It’s funny how all of you sit there and talk ish to that other babymamma Gloria when y’all are all really on the same boat!! Lmao!!!! Well good luck it’s my fav ghetto show!!! ;) …oh and Shaunie really hunniw I thought you would be the classy one but doll you proved everyone wrong sweetness in your words Wrong move “boo boo” ( really who says that) ha! And you talk about Royce she’s actually the only one that has shown a little decency… And Evelyn ugh won’t even comment on your hoodrat A**!!!

January 9, 2011 at 2:00 pm
(111) The SW says:

What is wrong with Jennifer. Her husband does not want to be with her. She seems delusional to me. Get over yourself and move on.

January 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm
(112) pink lady says:

First of all, you all need to get saved n use that negative energy to gain a positive relationship with Christ. Royce isn’t a true friend to suzie because Royce told those clowns when suzie n Gloria were having lunch-low blow. Evelyn is the devil but she’s just hurt so she’s passing that hurt on to others… that what hurt people do. Shaunie, I will be praying for U n Jennifer please stop listening to do trifling women because there lives R in a shamble n they cannot help you prosper so please workout ure issues with God n your husband. I will be praying for U because I believe U still love n care for ure husband.

January 13, 2011 at 1:26 pm
(113) Evee says:

This show should be called the Basketball Castaways.

With good reason. Shaunie O’Neil just revealed she drove 8 hours to stalk and ambush her cast members in a verbal free for all. What psychos! An absolute disgrace to the African American Community.

Do a show about the talented well educated women of the black community who are at Harvard (like our First Lady Mrs. Obama), MIT, Spellman, Morehouse, Howard, Delta Beta Sigma etc.

cotillionsofcolor.wordpress.com

Not these horrible creatures.

January 16, 2011 at 10:35 pm
(114) Linda says:

Most of these ladies are ex-girl friends or wives. Mis-leading title. If you don’t have any thing else to do, then pass the time watching grown women act like middle school girls.

January 23, 2011 at 10:25 am
(115) Antoinette says:

im sorry but Jennifer need to give up stop acting as though she was born in beverly hills….this fool grew up in the hood in newark nj as if she doesnt know what a food stamp is.