Cheryl Burke and 'Dancing with the Stars':
Cheryl Burke has been with Dancing With the Stars since the show's second season. A two-time DWTS champ, Cheryl has partnered with Drew Lachey, Emmitt Smith, Ian Ziering, Wayne Newton, Christian De La Fuente, and Maurice Greene.
According to her website, Cheryl's dancing accomplishments include:
- Nominee: PrimeTime Emmy 2006, Outstanding Choreography
- Nominee: PrimeTime Emmy 2006, Outstanding Art Direction For A Variety/Music Program/Special
- 2005 World Cup Latin Professional Rising Star Champion
- 2005 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Champion
- 2005 San Francisco Open Latin Champion
Cheryl, who is of Filipino, Irish, and Russian descent, is one of three siblings. She was born and raised in Northern, California. Cheryl started ballroom dancing when she was 11 years old.