'Top Chef' Schedule:
- Network: Bravo
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 10 pm
'Top Chef' Premise:
A group of rising chefs
compete in a high-pressure culinary competition. As the contestants compete in weekly challenges, they try to impress a panel of judges who are responsible for eliminating one contestant each week. In the end, the last chef'testant standing is crowned the Top Chef.
'Top Chef' Prize Package:
The winner of Top Chef receives $100,000 in seed money for a new restaurant. The Top Chef winner is also featured in Food & Wine magazine.
'Top Chef' Judges:
- Food critic Toby Young
- Cookbook author/actress Padma Lakshmi
- Craft restaurant co-founder Tom Colicchio
- Food & Wine magazine's Gail Simmons.
- Harold Dieterle (Season One)
- Ilan Hall (Season Two)
- Hung Huynh (Season Three)
- Stephanie Izard (Season Four)